Acuite’s Construction Innovation Event is all about how technology, especially data, is disrupting the status quo for the construction industry.
Technology has reached a tipping point in the New Zealand and Global construction industry and is set to become a central force in every aspect of construction project management.
Therefore, Acuite is hosting a special event for the ground-breakers of the local industry. We will discuss the disruptive influence of technology and how construction companies can take advantage of the opportunities it offers.
- Key Note – State of the Industry: Construction + Technology Globally
- Panel One – Excellence in Construction and Business Intelligence
- Panel Two – Successful Implementation of Technology into Business
Come along and spend time with leaders of industry to hear about how others have brought technology into their business, the opportunities and pitfalls of technology implementation and how technology is transforming the performance of projects and business.
Confirmed panellists include:
- Richard Coupe – Project Director at Fletchers for New Zealand’s largest construction project Commercial Bay,
- Jeff Vivian – Auckland Regional Manager for rapidly expanding Christchurch firm Leighs Construction,
- Craig Watkins – Technical Services Manager at New Zealand’s second largest construction firm Hawkins,
- Andre McConnell formerly of Construction Tech start up Onsite and now working on Tech Implementation at Fletchers,
- James Reed – a highly experienced Project Manager and technology advocate at Dominion Construction.
…and more exciting panellists for our Construction Innovation event will be announced!
You will have a chance to ask the panellists about their experiences and have a drink and mix and mingle with other attendees after the panels.
To find out more and register your interest in attending visit – www.constructioninnovation.co.nz
2 – 6pm | October 2016 | EY, Britomart